Procedures & Terms
Admissions Procedures 2020
- May Interviews will be deferred to September 2020
- Offers of places will issue in early September 2020
- €175 Registration Fee applies to all students
- €200 PLC Student Contribution Fee applies and must be paid at time of enrolment, except in the following instances: Medical Card Holders - Valid at time of enrolment and in students\\'own name, Grant Approvals Letter, Evidence of Back to Education Allowance, those in receipt of Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme.
- Students enrolled in August/September will, on written request to firstname.lastname@example.org be refunded €150 on cancellation of place by September 30th.
- €200 PLC Contribution Fee will be refunded on written request to email@example.com and on supply of evidence of exemption up to February 28th 2021
- Refunds only apply where students have not attended any part of their course at GTI. Evidence of payment must be supplied.
For Further Details see https://www.gti.ie