APPLY NOW! for full-time courses 2021-22
GTI Online Application System is now OPEN. Follow us on our social media platforms @gtigalway. New courses for September 2021 include Pre-University Arts, Pre-University IT Skills (Arts and Social Sciences Department); Logistics and Distribution and Law & Criminology (Business Department) and Animal Care: Dog Grooming (Applied Health Science Department)
There are almost 50 courses to choose from at QQI Level 5 and Level 6. Courses are suitable for school leavers and those wishing to upskill or re-skill. Courses will take place in a blended learning environment.
Admissions Procedures 2021
- Application System will open online at www.gti.ie on Monday, February 1st 2021.
- Application System will close at 2pm on Friday May 7th 2021.
- Pre Guidance meetings will take place week commencing 24th May 2021 either on site or online subject to COVID-19 guidelines.
- Offers of places will issue following interviews or pre entry guidance meetings.
- System will re-open for Second Round Applications on June 1st 2021.
- Pre Guidance meetings will take place subject to the availability of places week commencing August 30th 2021 subject to COVID -19 guidelines.
- Second Round offers will issue following pre guidance meetings and subject to availability of places.
- Application system closes on September 30th for 2021 entry.
- €175 Registration Fee applies to all students
- €200 PLC Student Contribution Fee applies and must be paid at time of enrolment, except in the following instances: Medical Card Holders - Valid at time of enrolment and in students own name, Grant Approvals Letter, Evidence of Back to Education Allowance, those in receipt of Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme.
View our Admissions Policy HERE