The aim of this course is to provide learners with the opportunity to further their skills from those learned in the Level 5 course.
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence to record, edit, interpret, analyse and process payroll data using manual and computerised systems within an organisation.
What will I study ?
· Interpret the main provisions of a range of legislation and regulations relating to working time
· Analyse a range of documentation an employee may receive from the Revenue Commissioners
· Analyse the effectiveness of online Services, offered by the Revenue Commissioners.
· Complete all appropriate employer tax return forms manually
· Illustrate how an overpayment and underpayment of tax and Pay Related Social Insurance (PRSI) can occur.
· Demonstrate how to deal with mid-year scenarios to include
· Enter employee data and the organisation payroll parameters from data supplied on a computerised payroll system
· Process the payroll manually and electronically for employees
· Demonstrate how to edit employee records
· Print a selection of reports and documents to include; end-of-period and or end-of-year tax return forms, payslips
· Analyse management reports generated electronically.