Spanish Beginners Wednesday
Course Name - Spanish Beginners
Award - Certificate of Attendance (on request).
This course is suitable for those learning Spanish for the first time or may have a little knowledge of the language.
- Introduction and greetings (talking about oneself)
- Ordering food /drink
- Vocabulary: things in the classroom
- Numbers 1 to 1000, colours, adjectives i.e. Tall short, big, small etc
- Describing people and things, days of the week, months etc
- Asking and giving directions eg. where is the bank, chemist etc
- Shopping family
- House and Home
- Checking into a hotel/ holidays
- Grmmar covered: Present simple tense, forming sentences eg I go to the cinema on Fridays.
- Prepositions and verbs
- Listening comprehensions i.e. Everyday conversations with native speakers.