Procedures & Terms
Admissions Procedures 2021
- Application System will open online at www,gti,ie on February 1st 2021.
- Application System will close at 2pm on Friday May 7th 2021.
- Pre Guidance meetings will take place week commencing 24th May 2021 either on site or online subject to COVID-19 guidelines.
- Offers of places will issue following interviews or pre entry guidance meetings.
- System will re-open for Second Round Applications on June 1st 2021.
- Pre Guidance meetings will take place subject to the availability of places week commencing August 30th 2021 subject to COVID -19 guidelines.
- Second Round offers will issue following pre guidance meetings and subject to availability of places.
- Application system closes on September 30th for 2021 entry.
- €175 Registration Fee applies to all students
- €200 PLC Student Contribution Fee applies and must be paid at time of enrolment, except in the following instances: Medical Card Holders - Valid at time of enrolment and in students\\'own name, Grant Approvals Letter, Evidence of Back to Education Allowance, those in receipt of Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme.
- Students enrolled in first round will, on written request to email@example.com be refunded €150 on cancellation of place by September 1st 2021.
- Students enrolled in second round will on written request to firstname.lastname@example.org be refunded €150 on cancellation of place by September 30th 2021.
- €200 PLC Contribution Fee will be refunded on written request to email@example.com and on supply of evidence of exemption up to February 28th 2022
- Refunds only apply where students have not attended any part of their course at GTI. Evidence of payment must be supplied