Advanced Certificate in Management, Law and HR 6M4985
This course will enable the learner to develop skills to work in a dynamic business environment. It will give the learner an insight into Management, Human Resources and Business law as well as finance and marketing. Business Management students may have the opportunity to apply for a three-week Erasmus+ Placement during the academic year where they may work in a European business organisation.
Provide learners with a portfolio of skills required to work in the Business Management, Human Resource Management and Law areas of an organisation whilst also providing the necessary entry requirements for entry to Third level. It also gives the Learner essential transferable skills that can be applied to a work environment.
• Goal setting • Planning • Time management • Problem solving • Conflict resolution
Successful completion of QQI Level 5 Award or equivalent
Mature applicants with relevant industry experience
- Business Management 6N4310
- Finance 6N4165
- Communications 6N1950
- Personal & Professional Development 6N1949
- Human Resource Management 6N3750
- Business Law 6N4045
- International Marketing 6N3926
- E-business Studies 6N4485
QQI Level 6 Award in Business Management 6M4985
• GTI has developed a style of teaching to meet the needs of a diverse community of learners. • We make extensive use of advanced multimedia and internet based technologies to bring subject matter to life and to ensure effective learning. • Whenever possible, we use a Learn-by-Doing approach to make the learning experience more realistic and enjoyable. • We provide learning supports that are tailored to the needs of individual learners.
Graduates may gain entry to Third Level Institutes and Colleges through the Higher Education Links Scheme.
University of Galway
- GY206 Business Information Systems Level 8 Minimum of 5 Distinctions
University of Galway Level 8 Courses [minimum 5 Distinctions] * GY201 Commerce
GY261 Business Studies (International Hotel Management, interview) • [Shannon Campus]
Please note: Some of these courses have maths requirement.
Atlantic Technological University (ATU) Galway
GA170 Bachelor of Business Level 7 students can apply directly to college to gain access to 2nd year of this programme
Students have gained entry into 2nd year of other Business Courses at Level 7/8 including:
Business Information Systems
Marketing and Sales
Graduates will be equipped with the necessary skills to work at entry level in Human resources, Law and management areas. The skills acquired will be easily transferable to any business discipline.
Student Contribution: €175
Please note: Additional charges may apply. Details TBC.
This is a full-time one-year course and runs from September to May.
Full-time registered students of GTI may access a range of adult education courses at a reduced fee.
GTI reserves the right to make changes in any course, to limit the number of places available or to withdraw a course. No part of this information shall be deemed to form a contract between the Institute and a student or third party.
Business Management students may have the opportunity to apply for a three week Erasmus+ Placement during the academic year.